Counseling Center- Announcements/Events
(516) 624-6526 - Counselor Contact Information
- We have completed student scheduling for grades 8-11. If your student has not had an opportunity to create a schedule for the 2017-2018 school year, please have your student visit his/her school counselor to setup an appointment.
- PSAT results are in. If you have not received an email from College Board with your results, please visit or contact the Counseling Office at OBHS.
- Thank you to our alumni for participating in this year's Alumni Day. We are looking forward to hearing from you throughout your freshman year of college.
- ACT: The deadline to register for the April 8th ACT is March 3rd. Please be sure to register at ACT.org prior to the deadline if you plan to take the ACT.
- SAT: The late registration deadline for the March 11th SAT is on February 28th. Please be sure to register at Collegeboard.org prior to the deadline if you plan to take the SAT.
The School Counseling Department at Oyster Bay High School is committed to serving the social, emotional and academic needs of all the students in our school district. It is an integral part of every student’s education. Counselors work collaboratively with students, parents, teachers and administrators to plan and implement programs that help students succeed as they progress through high school and plan for their future careers. Student development is supported through individual and group counseling, classroom lessons, and academic advisement as well as in consultation with teachers, parents, and the community.